The International Desk provides service and support to international students and is the first point of contact for students requiring information about studies at Mid Sweden University.
As an international student, wanting to live and study in Sweden, you are on the doorstep of an exciting adventure. Although this is an amazing experience, it can be quite difficult to find your way through procedures and practical matters.
The International Desk provides information to prospective and current students at Mid Sweden University. If you have general questions about studying and living in Sweden you are welcome to contact the International Desk.
The International Desk can guide student with matters like:
- General information about Mid Sweden University
- Contact information to University Services
- Pre-arrival information (accommodation, travel, tuition fees, etc.)
- Living in Sweden (personal identity number, ID-cards, bank account, etc.)
- Contact information to Swedish authorities (District Health Centres, Migration Board, Tax Agency etc.)
- Student life on campus and social activities
If you are unsure about whom to contact or if you are seeking academic information, the International Desk is available to help and, if necessary, redirect you to more specific services and staff within the university.
In addition, International Desk provides the newsletter MIUN International, including news and information about campus and local events, and also organises a number of social activities for international students.