Journeyman's diploma in Hospitality with a total work experience of 10 years.
BSc in Tourism Studies from the University College Kristiania in Oslo, Norway with a minor in Sociology from the University of California, Berkeley.
MSc in Human Geography from Mid Sweden University.
PhD student in Tourism Studies at ETOUR
- Power, class and status in tourism
- Global elites and elite travel
- Social and spatial mobility
- Geographic and social inequities
- Leisure and migration
- Community resilience in times of crisis