The aim of Mid Sweden Universitys research is to have high academic quality and be of relevance to the community. The research is organized both in profile and centers and partly in the research topic and research groups.
The research centers at Mid Sweden University constitute an arena for collaboration and excellence in the subjects at the center of our research.
• Forrest as a resource center with formation FSCN (KK foundation)
• Industrial information technology and digital services center formation STC (KK foundation)
• Health, physical education and sports technology center formation NVC and research Sportstech
• Tourism and experiences with center formation ETOUR
• Banking, insurance, retirement center with formation CER
• Media and communication with center formation DEMICOM
• Risk and crisis center formation RCR
Research at the departements
High-quality research is conducted in all of Mid Sweden universities scientific disciplines, often in collaboration with the community. It provides a wide range of research projects, a high quality of our educational programs and a high level of competence among university researchers and teachers.
Research projects and research groups
Research at Mid Sweden University is in constant development as can seen in the research groups and projects that bring together expertise on a particular subjects. In this context, business and academia meet to jointly create new knowledge.