STC Research Centre announcing ten new PhD-positions within the research project SMART - Smart systems and services, which is planned to start in autumn 2016.
The PhD-students wil,l in close cooperation with industrial partners, develop technology and increase knowledge within application areas such as smart communities, monitoring large areas and efficient production. One goal of the project is to provide companies in the region the opportunity to benefit from technology and become competitive on an international level.
Follow the links below for the specific positions:
- Wireless Sensor Networks and IoT access, 2 positions
- Big Data and IoT, 2 positions
- Computer architecure for IoT, 1 position
- Smart cameras, 2 positions
- Printed Electronics, 1 position
- Energy harvesting for IoT, 2 positions