When you are finished with your exchange studies you can receive your official transcript of records by submitting the transcript request form below.

Exchange students will receive their Official Transcript of Records after the semester has finished and all courses have been completed, by filling out the form below. 

Do not send the request form until all your grades are reported into Ladok and you can view them in your Student Portal account. We only accept transcript requests when all grades are reported. Please make sure that the address is correct before sending the form.

I also want my transcript to be sent directly to my home university:
I have received all my grades

  If "No" do not submit this form until you have received all your grades in the Student Portal!