What documents do I need to submit with my visa application?

Save favourite

Mid Sweden University is not involved in the processing of residence permit applications and, therefore, cannot answer any questions regarding this process. More information about visa and residence permits are available at www.migrationsverket.se or by calling the Swedish Migration Agency Central Office, phone: + 46 (0)771 235 235.