English language proficiency

All international programmes at Mid Sweden University require that applicants prove proficiency in English language.

What level of English language proficiency is required

To find out what level of English language proficiency is required for the programme you want to apply for, go to international programmes. It is listed under the headline "Entry requirements" under each programme.

How can I prove the level of English language proficiency required

You can prove Enlish language proficiency in many different ways. There are formal tests such as IELTS or TOEFL that you can take, your upper secondary school credentlials (high school) may meet with the requirements and in some cases your previous university studies can suffice.

For detailed information about this please go to universityadmissions.se