Services you need when you study at the University.

On this page you will find news and information from Mid Sweden University, collected under the tag STUDENT SERVICES. This page is created based on the tag you clicked to get here.

There are 17 English pages and 21 Swedish pages that are tagged with STUDENT SERVICES. The content may vary depending on language.

Change E-mail Address

During your studies you will receive important information via e-mail. To ensure that you take part in that information you can therefore choose to have all e-mails forwarded to an e-mail of your...

My profile

Change your personal settings and show your quota.

My files

Here's your documents, pictures and other files.


The MIUN card is your entrance card for the black card readers and it grants entrance to the parts of the premises you are allowed to enter, which is determined by where and what you study or where...

Degree Certificate

The application for graduation is made when you have received final grades on all courses to be included in your degree. For information on the graduation visit www. miun. se/degree.

Dropping my course

You can report course withdrawal by clicking My Ladok and "Incomplete". Select the course and check the box "I want to withdraw from the course" and next "Confirm withdrawal".

My printouts

Here You can see information about your printouts.


Here you can read your student e - mail.

Schedule search

Here you can find different course-, program-, localschedules.

My Schedule

Here you always see your current schedule and changes can be seen immediately.

My courses in Moodle

Moodle is our teaching platform. As adopted or registered student, you will automatically have access to a courses room if there is linked to your course.