Journeyman's diploma in Hospitality and a total work experience of 10 years.
BSc in Tourism Studies from the University College Kristiania in Oslo, Norway with a minor in Sociology from the University of California Berkeley.
MSc in Human Geography from Mid Sweden University.
Area of interest
- Power, class and status in tourism
- Global elites and elite travel
- Social and spatial mobility
- Geographic and social inequities
- Leisure and migration
- Community resilience in times of crisis
"Assessing the Socio-Economic Effects of Recreation-Related Activities for the Visitor Industry around Lake Hornborga , Sweden".
Teaching and tutoring
I am currently (co-) lecturing various courses on the Master and Bachelor level.