Ann Enander, Professor of Leadership Psychology at the Leadership Centre, Swedish Defence University, and former president of SRA-E.
Nicholas Karides, Journalist, author and director of Ampersand Public Affairs.
Matthias Kohring, Professor of Media and Communication Studies at University of Mannheim, Germany.
Jens O. Zinn, Associate Professor of Sociology at University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Sudha Sudhir Arlikatti, Associate Professor of Urban and Regional Science at Rabdan Academy, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Britt Bohlin, Secretary General of the Nordic Council.
- Ragnar E. Löfstedt, Professor of Risk Management and Director of King's Centre for Risk Management at King's College London, U.K.
- May-Britt Öhman, PhD in History of Science and Technology and leader of the Technoscience research group at Centre for Gender Research, Uppsala University, Sweden.
Difficult researchers! Parochial practioners!
Can researchers and practitioners understand each other? Can we cooperate? Ideas, myths and truths about how we see each other and how we overcome barriers to cooperation. This panel/session provides insights into successful cooperation but also an understanding about the difficult path to get there. Organized by the Swedish Contingencies Agency.
- Alexander Cedergren, Researcher, Division of Risk Management and Societal Safety, Lund university
- Malmö municipality
- Annika Carlsson-Kanyama, Researcher, Strategic sustainability studies, Royal Technical College
- Municipality TBC
- Per Sundström, Head of Research, the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency (MSB)