When the transfer of credits is based on previous studies, the following documents must be attached:
- Course certificate or transcript of records
- Course syllabus including reading list
- Learning Agreement (exchange studies from Mid Sweden University)
- Also attach the course syllabus for the course your application concerns (course at Mid Sweden University)
When the crediting is based on other activities, the following documents should be attached:
- A certificate that confirms the employment and the extent of the employment/activity
- Reference to direct supervisor and a statement from the same
- A detailed report of the relevant knowledge and skills obtained during the employment/activity in relation to all learning objectives in the course
- If you have had a supervisor during your employment please attach supporting documents of this and in what extent
- Also attach the course syllabus for the course your application concerns, latest version (course at Mid Sweden University)
- Where applicable, a decision regarding validation of prior learning
In addition to the above documents, the applicant should, upon request, be able to supplement documents that may be required for the application to be considered complete. Scanned original documents shall be sent in PDF format.
NOTE! Original documents may be required. Foreign documents must be submitted in original language and translated into English or Swedish by an authorized translator (exception may be granted by the decision maker). It should clearly state information on the scoring system, scope and rating system.