Can the decision be appealed?

Save favourite

If your application is rejected or partly rejected and you find this incorrect you have the right to appeal the decision. Information on how to proceed with an appeal is written in the same document as your decision. The appeal must be submitted in writing to Överklagandenämnden för högskolan (The Higher Education Appeals Board) but sent by mail to the Degree Office at Mid Sweden University within three weeks from the day the applicant received the decision.