Exchange studies and Learning Agreement?

Save favourite

If you have studies and credits from abroad, outside the Nordic countries, and wish to include these in a future degree you have to apply for a credit transfer. If you have studied abroad as an exchange student from Mid Sweden University, attach your Learning Agreement to your application. You can apply for a credit transfer once you have returned, completed your studies and received your official transcript from the host university. Also bring the course syllabus for the courses taken during your exchange studies. When you apply for a credit transfer attach both Learning Agreement, course syllabus and official trancript of records. Your department or the International Relations Office can inform you about the Learning Agreement.