What does a transfer of credits entail and why should I apply?

Save favourite

If you have credits from former merits at a higher education institution (recognized HEI) or work experience, you might be able to transfer credits to a course, subject or program if there is an equivalence with studies given at Mid Sweden University.

NOTE! Credits cannot be counted twice, a qualification can only be based on courses that do not overlap.