When should I not apply for a transfer of credits?

Save favourite

If you have completed courses from another Swedish or Nordic higher education institution (HEI) that you wish to include in your degree you can add these in your application when you apply for a degree. A decision will then be made weather you can transfer credits from these course to your degree.

You need to apply for a transfer of credits in the Student portal if the courses you wish to include are taken at a HEI outside of the Nordic countries.