Re-examinations, see your past courses, give consent and get certificates.

Register on Course

You need to register on the course you have been admitted to, both freestanding courses and programme courses. I.e., you need to register on each course you are taking, regardless of whether it's a...

Change E-mail Address

During your studies you will receive important information via e-mail. To ensure that you take part in that information you can therefore choose to have all e-mails forwarded to an e-mail of your...

Dropping my course

If for any reason you decide to withdraw from the course when you have already registered, report your withdrawal in My Ladok, se link below. Click on the course and choose I no longer wish to...

Degree Certificate

The application for graduation is made when you have received final grades on all courses to be included in your degree. For information on the graduation visit www. miun. se/degree.


The page was updated 7/2/2020