Here, you will find the answers to your questions ranging from practical enquiries about parking permits to concerns about your studies or student finances. We can help you find your syllabus, the right room or help you get a new access card. Whether you are a student, employee or temporary visitor, you can turn to us. We are here to help you!
If you are a student, the Service centre can help you with the following issues:
- get an access card – the so-called Miun card – in order to gain access to the computer rooms and university buildings
- answer general questions about your studies and student support
- find your syllabus
- find information about current activities and events on campus, as well as local accommodation for on-campus meetings
- recharge your printing account and print documents
- get a certificate of enrolment
- buy office supplies and profile products
- borrow a locker in which to put your belongings
- borrow certain technical equipment, such as a dictating machine, laptop, camera, etc.
- access to our Career Plaza (Swedish: Karriärtorget) – your connection to working life
If you are an employee at Mid Sweden University, you can turn to us to:
- get answers to questions regarding the telephone system
- collect your mobile phone, SIM card or other mobile phone accessories
- place an order for a SIM card or a telephone contract
- report a problem with a lecture hall
- get a parking space and engine block heaters
- collect profile products
- collect your key and access card, receive login information and approve the terms and conditions if you are a new employee
- update your access card
- call in sick
Other things that the Service centre can help with are booking and letting of premises for external parties and coordinating general study visits to our campuses.