Application for a Degree Certificate

Save favourite 22 Jan January 2018

As a student at Mid Sweden University you might want to apply fo a degree certificate at the end of your studies and this is done at the Degree Office.

When to apply? 

You can apply for the degree certificate after you have received the final grades for the courses that are required for the degree and these have been reported into the student documentation system LADOK. 

How to apply?

You must activly apply for the degree certificate. Applications are made either online by the Student portal or by paper form application. You can find links below to these both opptions. 
If you can't log in, please contact our IT Helpdesk, or 010-142 80 00.

If you prefer to apply by paper form print the application, fill out and send it by mail to the Degree Office. Applications for research degrees can only be made by using a paper form application. 


When the Degree Office has received a complete application and the applicant fulfill the degree requierments the degree certificate is normally issued within 30 days. 

Lost Degree Certificate

If you have lost your degree certificate we can provide you with a certified copy. Contact the Degree Office by e-mail or phone.