Credit transfer

Save favourite 29 Jan January 2018

The purpose with a credit transfer is that a student shouldn't have to study something that she or he already have equivalent education, knowledge or skills in.

If you are a student at Mid Sweden University and have previous studies, work experience prior learning or other skills, you can apply for accreditation/credit transfer. This is an opportunity to not have to read a course or part of a course since you already have equivalent knowledge.

Application for credit transfer can only be made by a person who is a student at Mid Sweden University.

If you plan to study abroad you need a Learning Agreement. Your Department at Mid Sweden University will inform you about the Learning Agreement. After succesfully completed studies abroad you have to apply for credit transfer.

If your prior learning should be a part of a degree from Mid Sweden University, please send an e-mail to the Degree Office - - for advice.