What do I do if the certificate has errors?

Save favourite

As soon as you have received your degree certificate, you are asked to go through it carefully, and if there are mistakes or obscurities, you should immediately contact the Degree Administrator, who has signed the certificate. If this person complies with a correction in the certificate, the page that contains the mistake should be sent to him/her. Please note that if the mistake  is on the front page, all pages have to be sent in. If the correction is made shortly after the certificate was issued, the erroneous page will be replaced. If, however, the correction is made several years after the certificate was issued, the said correction will be made directly on the original with a note indicating that is has been done. This is to avoid suspicious of forgery.