Do I need to pay tuition fees for studies at Mid Sweden University?

Save favourite

Education in Sweden is free for Swedish citizens, as well as students with citizenship in a EU or EEA (Switzerland) country.

Citizens from countries outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland are required to pay tuition fees. More information can be found here. 

Students coming to Sweden as part of an exchange agreement – whether from within or outside of the EU/EEA/Switzerland – are exempted from fees.