Welcome to the pages about your employment here at Mid Sweden University. Here you will find information about your employment, salary and work environment and more.

If you are sick, you should inform the Service Centre (Servicecenter). The Service Centre will inform the Division of HR. Report sickness absence by e-mail sjukanmalan@miun.se or call 010-142 80 00 choice 4. Remember to notify your colleagues that you are sick.

When you return, you should make a health notification in Primula