Can the certificate be sent to my home country?

Save favourite

The degree certificate will be sent to the address you have stated in the application for the degree certificate, which may be an address outside Sweden. You can also collect it personally if you are nearby our campus in Östersund and can show a valid identity document as for example your passport.