Who may translate the certificate to another language than Swedish?

Save favourite

Since 1 December 2000, the Degree Certificates, issued by Mid Sweden University, are written in both Swedish and English. To those who wish to have a certificate in English only or in other languages we recommend you to contact authorised translators, who may be found through Kammarkollegiet:

Search for translators