Here you will find information and help related to IT issues and primarily directed towards students at Mid Sweden University.
Phone: 010-142 80 00
From Monday June 24th to Friday August 9th we have summer hours!
Opening hours phone: Monday-Friday 09:00-11:00 and 13:00-15:00.
You will not find Helpdesk in Service Centre during the summer.
Opening hours phone
Monday-Friday 08:00–11:30 and 13:00–16:00
You will find Helpdesk in Service centre monday to thursday between 11:30-13:00
When you submit a question:
If you need support, it is easier for us to localize the problem if we know exactly what is working or not. Before you call us or contact us via e-mail, please make sure that you have the following in order:
- Your full name and date of birth
- Your User Id (for example: maan0901 or moland)
- Physical location of the problem (Your office, teaching area, dorm, library)
- The name of the computer if you are in a computer room
- Which OS your computer is running on (Windows XP, MacOS 10 or similar)
- At program errors, which version of the programme you are using
- A description of the problem (what are you trying to do, what´s happening)
- If the problem is related to a webpage or similar, we want to know the URL to that page (http://www.miun.se/student) or at least the URL to the page where the link is.
- When the problem occured - Has it ever worked? When was the last time you know it worked?
- Error messages (if any, please write them down exactly as they are presented)