Where can I apply for a Residence Permit?

Save favourite

Students can apply for permission to study (residence permit) from within Sweden via the Swedish Migration Agency (Migrationsverket) or at the nearest Swedish Embassy or consulate in your home country before leaving. This is usually a rather time-consuming matter so please apply immediately after receiving the insurance certificate and having paid the tuition fee.