When can I apply for a Visa/Residence permit?

Save favourite

You may apply for a visa/residence permit as soon as you received an offer of admission from Mid Sweden University and have paid the tuition fee. In order to get a decision as quickly as possible, you should apply online and submit all required documents.

Note that you cannot obtain a residence permit before the first installment of the tuition payment has been made to Mid Sweden University.