How can I apply and book accommodation?

Save favourite

As an admitted student at Mid Sweden University, you can book a room by contacting the housing company of your choice. There are two ways to book accommodation, either by e-mail or by filling out an online application form. It depends on the procedure of the housing company.

Please note, it is not until you have received your letter of admission that your application for housing will be processed.

More information about accommodation.