My studies

Save favourite 9 Jul July 2019

Credit Transfer and FAQ

If you have skills or knowledge from prior learning that you find relevant for your ongoing studies, you can apply for a credit transfer. This means that you might not need to take a course or a part of a course if your prior learning is recognized.

Examensring Mittuniversitetet

Degree Certificate

When you have completed your studies at Mid Sweden University, you may fulfil the requirements for a degree certificate, a document that certifies that you meet the requirements for a particular degree.

Tentamen, Tenta


Here you can search for examination time and dates. In the menu you can search for examination time and dates. If you have any questions regarding examination please do not hesitate to contact the examination administration.


Ladok services

Re-examinations, see your past courses, give consent and get certificates.

Studenter, Sundsvall

Learn Swedish

As a student from a foreign country you probably want to learn about the Swedish language, culture and society. We offer you the course Swedish Language, Swedish for foreign students I during the spring semester of 2019. The courses aim at providing an introduction to Swedish language and literature, as well as to the Swedish culture and society.


The MIUN card is your entrance card for the black card readers and it grants entrance to the parts of the premises you are allowed to enter, which is determined by where and what you study or where you are employed.

Tentamenskrivning på universitet

Register for Exam

You can register for an exam via my Ladok.

Medarbetare, möte

Student services

Here you find many of the services who are outside the student portal.